Monday, May 24, 2010

What I learned from an oil crisis


One of the main things that I learned from the oil crisis was that a lot of people depend on oil. Most of the people use their car for transportation and if there is no oil available then the people are not going to be able to use their cars. Some of the personal things that I and my community had to do due to this oil crisis was use our car less than what we normally use. We also had to eat and cook foods that don’t use oil or that use a little of oil in order to save the more oil than we can. Our government had to close most of the biggest companies because they used too much oil and we had to save that oil. One of the things that I could do more in an oil crisis is recycle more to not cause more pollution to this world. I can also donate things like cloth or some utilities that others might need that I don’t use no more. I wouldn’t like to back to the days were we had to use the less oil than we needed because we had it to limit ourselves on what transportation to use and what kinds of foods to eat.
SOURCE: No Cars Allowed
SOURCE: No Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment