Monday, May 24, 2010

My Family Member Resting Underwater


The oil spill really affected me in my life for the reason that I lost my only son in this incident. Mu son was like my life because now I have lost everything that I loved in this world. I lost my wife and now my son who I don’t know were his body is located at. All I know is down in the water all mixed with oil. I don’t have the opportunity to go to the cemetery and take him his flowers and pray for him. I have to go to the ocean and think that he is resting under water and not resting in peace. This could also affect many other families that lost their loved ones in this accident because this people like me are going to suffer the death of their loved one and the reason that they don’t know were is the body of their loved one. This oil spill could affect all the entire world in the way that many people are not going to be able to be fishing, their water is going to be contaminated. This could affect us ion what we eat because all the seafood that we eat like shrimp and fish are going to be contaminated and death. Many of us the people might loose our jobs and as well as me people are going to feel lonely and depressed and they are going to use alcoholism.

No comments:

Post a Comment