Friday, April 30, 2010

Shortage on Food


I am really surprise in the way that we can be cut on food because we can no longer have transportation for this crops to come to us. I think that the foods that will disappear the first will be the vegetables and fruits because their is not going to be transportation for this crop to come to our community. I think that this things will become the most expensive ones in the store because many people are going to want to eat this products and their are going to be a few fruits and vegetables for the people to buy. I am concerned in the way that what would we the people do if many of our foods are short and that many people are not going to be able to eat this products.
I think that many of the people are going to be looking to buy their meats and many of them are not going to be able to get them because this products are going to be really expensive or their are not going to be anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment