Friday, April 30, 2010

Iceland's Eyjafjallajoekull Volcano Effects

Canceling the airline flights and the gas out stages would be a loss of money because people are no longer going to be able to use this resources.
Many people use gas to put in their cars and many people use the airlines to fly for a vacation.

I think that we shouldn't give up our goods because if we do we are going to lose many of the foods that we like to eat. I think that is not a good
idea for us to give up on gasoline because if we do we are going to lose many of our transportation and is going to be harder for us to transfers from one place to another. Some of the alternatives that we are going to have are that we are going to eat what is available for us in our community and we are going to need to walk were ever we want to go. I think that we really need to keep having the goods and services that we have now.

I do worried about losing the food that we have now because what will happen to all of the people that depend on this foods. Many of the people are going to stay without eating and the economy is going to be more worse because people are not buying any food. I also think that if the services water and power are taken away is going to affect all of the people in this community because we all need water and power. we need water to shower, drink and we need power to see t.v, and use many of electronics that we have.

I like to save the most resources that I have so in case of an emergency I know I have things that I can use like food and water. We are planning to have waters so we would not suffer on not having water and food that can be helpful to us.

SOURCE: Chef Merito
SOURCE: Electricity
SOURCE: Volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment